Accept online payments for WordPress (strategy)
What is it?
Online payments allows customers to purchase physical & digital goods, buy subscription services, or pay periodic invoices online. There are many ways of accepting online payments. Either by investing in platforms designed specifically for ecommerce stores or by integrating payment systems into your current store.
Why should you care?
Allowing for online payments helps decrease steps in the conversion funnel allowing customers to take action and checkout quickly. If being used for invoicing existing clients it will allow customers to pay their bills faster. Regardless of how you are using it, online payments help customers pay you faster while saving in administration time.
Let us do the work!
- Work with you to determine what type of payments will be collected
- Determine the number of payment types, number of services, and number of products that will be available for online payment
- Determine if there are any other features that will needed (shopping cart, subscriber only content, third party invoicing integrations, etc.)
- Review the best plugins and software to achieve the needed online payment
- Review payment gateway options and compatibility of any existing gateways
- Outline additional page templates that will need to be designed and developed to for the payment service
- Create a SOW that outlines all necessary items needed
This task should take no longer than a half hour